BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's tough to be an Astros fan...

Hello again readers. As you all know from my original blog I am a born an raised Astros fan. Today I write as a fan that knows there are always ups and downs in baseball. With that being said I am going to write today about how happy and disappointed I have been with the Astros but don't worry I will leave on a high note due to the fact that they spanked the Mariners last night.

Over my nearly 26 years of being an Astros fan there have been  many ups and downs and so many in betweens. Here are just some of the ones that come to mind.

 First a low seeing the Astros lose 20 out of 22 games not just 1 year of my life but 2.  High seeing the Astros defeat the Braves in a 5 game series to get to the NLCS. Low Seeing the Astros trade Curt Schilling only to see him win 3 World Series rings not being an Astros player. High getting to watch Craig Biggio and Jeff Bagwell play both their careers as Astros. Low seeing the Astros lose the World Series in 4. High seeing the Astros get to the World Series.

Now I know many of you are wondering why I say them together, and here is why because all in all it's tough to be an Astros fan. Now I love them don't get me wrong. Through thick & thin they are my team. Win or lose they are my team. I love them when they win & love them when they lose. The best part of watching them play is simply knowing that they will always be the "Never say die kids". Proof last night to not give up on them. Yet another high of being an Astros fan. So yeah it may be tough to be an Astros fan but I wouldn't change it for the world!!

Until next time. Peace. Love. Baseball!!

0 comments: